Pages

Chinese Immersion Classroom

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Update

Oh gosh, where do I begin?

I don't think I've mentioned this, but I'm currently student teaching right now and starting to teach more and more as the year goes on. My school has been piloting edTPA for 5 years now and I'm part of the process. It's definitely a project that I need to give my undivided attention to do my best. My lessons and reflections will all be sent to Pearson (the all-time famous publisher) for evaluation. In short: it's a bigger deal than taking finals.

I've also been trying to order furniture for my next year's classroom. Here's the list I ordered:

  • 2 - kidney tables (might only get 1)
  • 1 - round table 48" in diameter
  • 3 - long tables 96" x 24"
  • 2 - cabinets [I'm not sure the dimensions but I requested the bigger ones]
  • 2 - 2-drawer file cabinets
  • 2 - 4-shelves bookshelves
  • 10 - trapezoid tables
  • 3 - big chairs for stations
  • 40 - medium shares
  • 30 - drawers/totes for each student (I will have a lot extra)
I'm still trying to see if there is a list of things I cannot have in my classroom in case I purchase "illegal" things. Still trying to wait on that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment